One of the first steps that must be taken in the goal of developing an ADA website is to know what the issues are.
We ascertain what is necessary to achieve WCAG 2.0 Level AA web content. We audit your website for Errors, Issues and Warning both through our auditing tool and manual checks.
During the audit we will:
- Use our tools to scans to check for the obvious errors;
- We will do manual check for such things as ensuring your content can be used by those who cannot use a mouse but only their keyboard;
- Implement technology used by those with visual disabilities such as screen readers;
- Contrast on page within the content, menus and other areas on the website are checked as well;
- We review the CSS and HTML code;
- Provide a detailed report outlining audit findings which will included all areas that have Errors, Warnings, and Manual Reviews required and make recommendations for how to correct these.
- Upon completion of the audit, we will provide the following:
Once your team has completed our recommended changes, we will review the website once again to confirm the changes have created a compliant website.
Many times, ongoing monitoring and additional evaluations are requested. We are happy to provide these services as well as updates to your website so you can rest assured your website stays in compliance.
Please contact us to receive a quote.